Wednesday 30 November 2016

Welcome To 2016


Hi my name is Lily McPherson, I'm a year 5 I have heaps of talents like Jazz, swimming and I've just started guitar,  and my favorite subject is reading it's favorite because I really enjoy falling in the book and having cool adventures.

I also like spelling maths but I'm not a fan of writing.
At home I have mum a dad and a little sister called India and she is five years old, I also have a cat called Frank witch my dad got for his birthday, we have a brown chicken called Sun, a white chicken called Dotty, we also have two lambs my sisters ones called Daisy and my ones called Cookie. We live in the country near Pirongia mountain.
This year I'm really looking forded to the snow camp because I know it will be very experiencing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment