Tuesday 2 May 2017

Swimming Sports


It was the best swimming sports I had ever done I came 1st in freestyle, 3rd in breaststroke and 3rd in two lengths freestyle!
I had never come to any thing in any swimming sports before. When the water hit my finger tips in the first length I felt so fast and happy, I reach the end of the pool. Just then I get handed a block feeling butterfly jiggling in my tummy. I go up to the desk and I find out I came first! I was shocked because I had never come first in school race before! I excitedly scramble back to kiwi house feeling so happy.


I waited a while for when brushstroke was going. Suddenly the loudspeaker says that it’s breaststroke. I quickly dart out to the line feeling very nervous at the beat of my heart. Suddenly I get put in a lane. ON YOUR MARKS! GET SET! BANG! The clapper goes and I’m off! Shaking nervously I reach the end. I get handed another block! WHAT HOW IS POSSIBLE! I’ve never gotten two blocks in a row, I go up to the table and I find out that I come 2ND PLACE!!!!! I was so excited I dawdled back to my seat feeling so excited.


Later on, it’s backstroke, I go up again wondering how well I will do. I step up and go join the line. Nervously I dawdle up and stand on the side of the pool...I wait...Suddenly I hear it ON YOUR MARKS! GET SET! BANG!! The clapper goes again and I’m off again sailing through the water with confidence riding on my back, I race to the end. H H H I’m puffed and I get handed another block! I race to the table again and this time I came 3RD! I am so pleased, I can’t wait to tell my family! It’s now the end of the day and it’s time to go home and I can’t wait for next swimming sports.
20170303_093353.jpg

1 comment: