Friday 15 September 2017

Choices For Life Production

Choices For Life is a play that Kahikatea Team have put together. It’s a story of three kids learning the choices of life. They are set on a path of their own choosing. They must look their demon in the eye to determine a path for their future. It must be their choice to lay down their arms with integrity.


In this play, I was playing the role of a narrator, with Gracie beside me as a narrator too. It was fun having this role of a narrator, although we had to learn a lot of lines off by heart.


I’ve learned a lot of things with having this role. I’ve learned that I can remember much more things than what I had expected before taking up this role and opportunity.  And with the title being Choices For Life it sends a message across where I and many others can learn from.


It was very nerve-racking during the performances because you don’t want to get anything wrong and muck up in front of the audience. Aside from all that, it was really exciting, and heaps of fun!


What I enjoyed most about the production was just everything, it was just amazing!


↓Here Are Some Pics From The Production “Choices For Life”↓


Copy of IMG_0148.JPGCopy of IMG_0150.JPG
Copy of IMG_0190.JPGCopy of IMG_0192.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment